Sunday, March 5, 2017
Concert is located on the 4th Floor
Please Note: Concert is standing room only
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the 3rd floor beginning at 1pm day of show.
2:00pm – Doors open
2:45pm – Pipes and Drums of the Police Emerald Society of Westchester
3:00pm – Celtic Cross
4:15pm – Pipes and Drums of the Police Emerald Society of Westchester
4:30pm – Shilelagh Law
New York and Irish music have a long and storied history together.a collision of two cultures that results in bedlam, beauty and a lot in between. Shilelagh Law embodies all that is New York Irish music: old songs, new songs, jigs, reels, dancing, weeping, lots of laughter, plenty of drinks and the inevitable visit to the local diner at 5am. By interpreting traditional Irish music through a filter of urban grittiness Shilelagh Law helps to define the Irish-American experience that is such a part of New York town.
Celtic Cross is the legendary NYC seven-piece band fronted by Kathleen Fee, a talented singer-songwriter and her brothers John (accordion) & Kenny (fiddle) Vesey. They are joined by a group of accomplished and skilled NYC players Wally Ensor on guitar, Pat Dineen on bass/keys, Frankie McCormick on mandolin/banjo, and Ryan Cavan on drums. Products of Irish parents, traditional Irish music roots, and American pop radio, Celtic Cross puts it all together in a very different way than what you will hear from most Celtic acts. The band’s music tells great stories using the traditional on top of sassy pop, alt-country and funk playing.
Website, Facebook, Twitter
The Pipes and Drums of the Police Emerald Society of Westchester
- All tickets are standing room only and are general admission.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All ticket sales will occur online. No tickets will be sold on-site at Empire City Casino except for day-of-show (Sunday, March 5, 2017), when any remaining tickets will be available for purchase.
- Will Call tickets can be picked up on the 3rd floor beginning at 1pm day of show.
- Concert is open to ticketed guests 21 years of age or older with valid ID.
- Band times are subject to change
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway’s management reserves the right to deny entry or eject guests at any time.
- ID required for the purchase of alcohol
- Bags will be checked by security
- No Backpacks, Bookbags, Breifcases or Coolers
- No Outside Food or Drink
- No Smoking
- Laser pointers
- Devices of any kind that may interfere with and/or distract performers or other guests